Thursday, February 2, 2012

Being in Love

BEING IN LOVE

Think back to when you
me that man/woman that you just knew would be the one.

Remember when you realized/admitted
to yourself that you loved him/her.

Now remember how much
you wanted to act like you were in a movie, and yell to everyone in the
football stadium 'I love (fill in the name)!'

You told family and
friends how perfect he/she was;

he/she was just what
you were looking for.

Well, I told THE LORD
that I love Him today.
And He said to me
, 'How much do you love me ?
You haven't told anyone
how good I've been to you.

You haven't shared how
perfect my love is.

You haven't spread the
good news that I am always there to listen to your problems.

You haven't told your
family how I helped you pay your bills when you didn't have a high
paying
job, or how I got you a better one.
So how much do you really love me?'

So,

I said I would share
with my friends and family (for starters) just how wonderful, perfect,
understanding, patient, loving, unselfish, considerate and forgiving GOD

really is.

He has blessed me with
a family that loves me and friends that I can confide in.
But even more than that,
He has saved me from destruction I couldn't even see coming.
He gave to me the peace
of knowing Him, and He has never broken a promise.
Truly He is the best thing that has ever happened to me .
And I stand in my stadium
today to tell to you all,
'
I LOVE THE LORD!'

No comments:

Post a Comment